Margaret Winters’ Scholarship
The Margaret Winters’ Scholarship was established in 2011 to create a scholarship for a Licensed School Nurse, who is working toward a Masters Degree. IASN established the Margaret Winters Scholarship Fund in part from a Memorial fund donated from Rosalie Sherman, who also passed away in 2011. We are in hopes of awarding $1500 each year plus complimentary admission to the next IASN Annual Conference to a graduate nursing student.
The Margaret Winters Scholarship is to be awarded to an Illinois Professional Educator Licensed and Endorsed School nurse in the process of obtaining a graduate degree.
- Illinois Professional Educator License with an endorsement in School Nursing
- A passion for school nursing
- Current enrollment in a graduate level program which has as its core, nursing or nursing management in the school setting
- 3 years of membership or more in the Illinois Association of School Nurses
- Evidence of attendance at Division meetings and active involvement in IASN during three years of membership.
This project must be evidence based and reflect direct benefit to the children of Illinois and/or the practice of School Nursing as is stated in the Illinois Association of School Nurses Mission Statement/Strategic Plan.
To download the application, please click – Margaret Winters Scholarship Application