Top_5_member_benefits Please click to open.
There are seven membership classifications for IASN.
- An Active member is an IL Registered Professional Nurse (RN) who holds a Professional Educator license with an endorsement in School Nursing; is employed directly by an IL public or private school or Education Service Region or is a Coordinator or faculty member of a School Nurse Certificate Program.
- An Associate member is one who does not meet all the criteria for Active membership but is an IL RN.
- A Retired member is one who has retired from school nursing but wishes to maintain membership in IASN.
- A Student member is one who is either an IL RN serving a School Nurse Internship; or is enrolled in a school nurse certificate program; or is enrolled in a BSN program.
- A Corporate/Business/Professional Organization membership is for the purpose of those organizations who desire to support the goals of IASN.
- A Member at Large is an individual who holds a special interest or is working with IASN and does not fit into any other corporate membership classification.
The individual membership year is the anniversary month in which dues are paid. Dues include membership in IASN, NASN and the Division.
2015-16 unified dues FOR IASN/NASN:
- Active and Associate memberships: $166
- Retired membership: $113
- Student membership: $107
Dues are inclusive for National (NASN), State (IASN) and Local (Division), and are made payable to the National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
When a member joins, you are on the the IASN List Serve and registered on this web site. Only current IASN members will remain registered. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing of your registration to use the IASN List Serve and IASN Website.
For more information, contact the Executive Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org