School Nurse Certificate Grant
Illinois Association of School Nurses’ Foundation
4202 Woodland Ave., Western Springs, IL 60558
Linda Kimel– President Susan Kruckman –Member-at-large
L.Lynn Rochkes – Vice-President Michelle Maurer – Member-at-large
June Oney – Sec./Treasurer
IASN FOUNDATION SCHOOL NURSE CERTIFICATION GRANT
The IASN Foundation School Nurse Grant is intended to provide some financial assistance to IASN members obtaining their School Nurse Certification. The IASN Foundation offers two $500.00 grants annually. Recipients also receive complimentary admission to the next IASN Annual Conference (approximate value: $150). Award will be based upon personal needs and individual goals in school nursing.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in, or completed within the past academic year, an Illinois School Nurse Certification Program. Applicants must be members of the Illinois Association of School Nurses Association (IASN).
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Attach a letter (500 words or less) to the Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) regarding your philosophy of school nursing, evidence of professional activities and aspirations and goals for contributing to the advancement of professional school nursing in Illinois.
- Have a School Nurse Certification Program faculty member sign the application
- E-mail the application form as an attachment and written pages explaining the project to: L. Lynn Rochkes – IASN Foundation Vice-President at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE: Midnight September 1